TC-32 congratulates Associate Professor Gourab Sen Gupta on his recent appointments:
(1) Primary representative of the IEEE Instrumentation and Measurement Society to the IEEE Sensors Council for 2017; and
(2) Member of the IEEE Joseph F. Keithley Award in Instrumentation and Measurement Committee.
In addition to that, he also c ontinues to serve as a member of the 2017 Sensor Application Symposium (SAS) Steering Committee.
Congratulations also to Dr. Lorenzo Ciani, who has been elevated to Senior Member and appointment into the IEEE IMS Graduate Fellowship Award Committee, as well as two other TC-32 members on the recent IEEE appointments by the Board of Directors:
(1) Appointment of Professor Serge Demidenko into the IEEE Fellow Committee 2017 and IEEE Conferences Committee 2017-2018; and
(2) Appointment of Associate Professor Melanie Ooi into the IEEE Public Visibility Committee 2017-2018
Free Online tools sponsored by TC-32:
The goals of this Technical Committee are to promote the research activities to cover all aspects of theory and practice of fundamentals:
- reliable computing for instrumentation and measurement;
- reliable architecture for instrumentation;
- reliable computing for instrumentation and distributed sensors in harsh environment.
TC-32 membership is free and open to everyone who is interested in providing reliable computing for Instrumentation and Measurement. We have members from a number of countries such as United States of America, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, Italy and Malaysia.
Our activities include promoting instrumentation and measurement fault tolerant technology via publications, presentations, conference organisation, seminars, developing IEEE standards, and providing educational courses for students and engineering specialists.
We are looking for members from the industry as well as academia who are are interested in participating in our activities.